Hi everyone! I can now finally work on my award posts more freely as my exams are finished and currently in the hoildays 🙂 As you can see, I was nominated the Growing Self Blogger Award by Cherylene, one of my loyal and friendly followers. Thank you Cherylene for nominating me for this award and … Continue reading Growing Self Blogger Award 🎖
Cherylene - the owner of Living Vs. Existing is a recent follower of my blog. It didn't even last a week and she nominated me the Mystery Blogger Award! 😀 How unexpected! It feels good to experience something good out of the blue! Thank you Cherylene, it is very sweet of you to nominate me! … Continue reading Mystery Blogger Award 🏅
OMG I can’t believe it took me several months to actually work on this award post! 0_0 I am so sorry @dinosaursdonkeysandms for responding to your kind post so late! Guess what? This post was posted on the January 23, 2017! 0_0 And it’s already May…..
But I promise you, @dinosaursdonkeysandms that I will publish this post tonight! 😀 I guess this post got delayed because around the beginning of the year, I started studying and then it got a bit hectic – I don’t know, maybe I was procrastinating… but who cares! I am finally going to do it!
Lovely @dinosaursdonkeysandms has nominated me four awards! I remember that day, when I realised I got nominated FOUR awards from ONE lovely person! That’s awesome, bro! Thank you so much, it is very kind of you to remember me when you were thinking of nominating people! 🙂
Okay, let’s get started and please note: this post is going to be long and if you are brave enough to read it till the end, here is my (virtual high five) 😀
BTW award nominations are below – I nominate everyone on the list below for all these four awards! 😀 Congrats!
The Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you so much @dinosaursdonkeysandms, it is very sweet of you to nominate me and I am happy to notice that you rememebered me when you were thinking of nominating people! 😛
1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
7 Things about me:
- My favourite colour right now is aqua green!
- I study management
- I love collecting and using stationary!
- My siblings think I am a brat!
- I like designing media items, recently I made posters to promote a Buddhist event for two campuses
- I stopped listening to music (still in progress though!), my problem now is trying to remove music from my head e.g. Justin Bieber!
- From childhood, I had a habit of sharing and giving people my stuff
One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you so much @dinosaursdonkeysandms!
1. Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. Post about the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate at most 15 people
5. Tell your nominees the good news!
7 Facts about Me:
- I love Nutella but we don’t buy it regularly because it is so unhealthy!
- My aim for every month is to donate to Chariety
- I love Ebay! Regularly purchase stationary especially! ❤
- I keep a small pink notebook which I use to write the good deeds I have done so far in my life
- I love washi tape!
- I used to play volleyball
- I post mail to my Best friend nearly every year who is in a different state ❤
The Blogger Recognition Award
Thank you so much @dinosaursdonkeysandms! Wow so much award nominations! ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started
I created a couple of blogs before this – so this is not my first time blogging 😛 Some blogs were created on Weebly and then recently, on WordPress. I realised WordPress has many exposure to people and bloggers so I decided to stick here and currently loving it! I initially started off as a DIY blogger but then, I deleted that blog because I didn’t have a good camera and taking videos/pictures of DIYs didn’t work well. I then decided to create a new blog except, it is all random – posting things which I felt like. I then decided to delete that blog because I thought it lacked structure and was just waffling! And finally (for now) I created a new blog called ‘@dwquotes’ (current blog) and decided to focus on quotes (which is actually one of my hobbies). Later I decided to post other posts additional to quotes like articles, hauls… and here I am, blogging with over 100 followers
Advice for new bloggers
- Do you want more people to see your post? Add many tags in each of your posts = more tags means more visability! Do it now! It worked for me! Because some people actually follow ‘tags!’
- Make sure the photo you put in each post is easily readable in the wordpress feed.
The Mystery Blogger Award
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about myself
- I am wearing a pink dress which my mother made me ❤
- I love traveling – which means being in motels, hotels and inns!
- I love Body Washes/Shower gels – currently I use a cocounut body wash! 🙂
Answers to @dinosaursdonkeysandms’ questions
- Where is your favourite place? I don’t know LOL. Currently I can’t picture my favourite place in my head but home is technically my fave place. A very comfortable environment to be in.
- What’s your dream job? I would like to be a businesswomen/entreprenuer or anything related to management 😛
- What is your favourite colour and why? Currently, my fave colour is aqua green – it is so pretty and such a energetic colour if that makes sense!
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? I hope I don’t become a animal! But if I had to choose, a elephant – the higher the animal kingdom the less suffering!
- What’s your favourite thing in life? I don’t know going to resturants is interesting 😛
Questions to my nominees
- Describe @doniwblog in three words and explain why!
- Would you call your body a bag of filith because of the blood, digest, vessles, organs in it? (LOL, random question!)
- Do you do chariety regularly?
- What is your good qualities?
- Do you think life is better without attachment for material wealth and loved ones?
Wow! What a long post! 😛 Okay, it is time to nominate!
So far, I have nominated six people but I will soon add to make it 15 🙂 Congrats guys!
- Hussein Allam – General Topics
- Boundless Blessings by Kamal
- ORCHIDS + SWEET TEA
Congradulations to everyone who is on this list! Thank you so much @dinosaursdonkeysandms for nominating me for these awards! I technically ran out of words to show you my thanks!
Thank you so so much for the nominations for blog awards. Can’t actually believe we’ve received 6 in 10 days! Receiving these have really made me and Dizzy’s week. 🙂
The 5 nominations are for 4 different awards so I have decided to include them all in one big blog post!
The Versatile Blogger Award
Massive thank you to Jen at Tripping Through Treacle for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Jen has an amazing inspirational blog about her life with MS. She also shares very yummy recipes. 🙂
1. I love dinosaurs
2. I’m an only child
3. I spend half my life imagining I’m in a fantasy land with dragons
4. I’m a quarter Italian and Scottish
5. I was one of…
View original post 931 more words
As announced in my recent post, I’ve received many award nominations from polite and loyal followers and today I thought I write one of the award posts which I need to complete. There are so many award posts I need to do and apologies for the delay in completing them! I will try to complete them when possible – till then, patience will be appreciated!
A few weeks ago, Crystal and dinosaursdonkeysandms has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Crystal and dinosaursdonkeysandms for the nomination, I am glad you remembered my blog when both of you were in the decision making process of nominating people for this award! Also, congratulations to the people I have nominated for this blogger award! I haven’t nominated 15 yet but I will try to nominate more when I find more people to award! 🙂
You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (not yet, currently 11)
Share 7 facts about yourself
7 Facts about Me:
- I am a quote enthusiast (isn’t that obvious!)
- I changed my business major to management from marketing because I didn’t like the career options available in marketing (that’s just me)
- When I buy stationary, I would usually share it with my siblings – it feels better to share than to keep everything to yourself
- I love biscuits and my siblings call me a ‘biscuit brat’!
- I regularly massage my mother’s legs
- I write good deeds on a small notebook which I call the ‘Merit Book’
- I check my email nearly everyday
Today, I got my first nomination for Versatile Blogger Award. I can’t believe this is even happening. You don’t know how much I appreciate this Victor Zuze Davies, he is also a great blogger. I have only been blogging for 2 months and I already have someone recognizing my work I am so happy. I will keep blogging and I hope to inspire people.
You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 Facts about Me:
I have anxiety
I am a passionate freelance Graphic Designer
I write poetry
I have been to Spain, Italy, France, Caribbean, Jamaica, England, and most of the US
View original post 41 more words
I created this blog in less than a week and a loyal follower from my previous (now shutdown) blog has nominated me for two awards! Thank you Anna, it was very sweet of you to nominate me for two awards! The Mystery Blog Award was one of the awards Anna has awarded me and this post is all about it!
Update 24/01/17 – I got nominated by @artistbybeauty and @dinosaursdonkeysandms! Thank you so much Capili and Dinosaurdonkeysandms for nominating me! That was very nice of you! THREE people so far as nominated me for this award! Thank you!
BTW, this award was originally created by Okoto Enigma – what a great idea Okoto! 🙂 Also, what a fascinating name Okoto has!
Display Award Logo On Blog
List The Rules
Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
Say 3 Things About Yourself
Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
Share Your Best Post
Three Things about Me
- I like designing powerpoint presentations
- I buy items from Ebay regularly and I get annoyed when I realised there is no mail in the mail box!
- I love writing quotes (as you can clearly see!)
- The Recipe Hunter
- Absolutely Olivia
- Samantha Cara’s Journal
- Informatic Cool Stuff
- Maddi 😊
5 Questions from Anna (Nominee) Answered
- What is the one thing that you dislike about yourself? I can be stubborn (most of the time) which is definitely a thing I need to stop being. I don’t always accept people’s opinions LOL sigh…
- What is your favourite word and why? I don’t necessarily have one but I guess I like the word ‘epic’ and ‘noob’! haha
- What is one quality you like about yourself? The quality I like about myself is giving people food and preparing food nicely for others to eat 🙂
- Have you ever got bullied? What for? I have many experiences with bullying – many reasons e.g. race, for nothing, jealousy. Yeah, some cases I don’t even know why! But it’s okay, my bad experiences had made me more adaptable to bad situations hence has made me a bit stronger!
- How were you like as a child? I was stubborn (still am but guess better?), likes to give stuff, loves Barbie dolls and likes to play even if it is night!
5 Questions for my Nominees
- What was the most awkward moment you ever experienced?
- What is your favourite food?
- What are your thoughts of some humans being born poor and some born rich, what do you think the cause of this?
- Do you ever think life is a cycle of repetitive tasks – eat, drink, go to the bathroom, sleep?
- Describe me (Doni W) in three words and explain why!
My Best Post
This post really reflects me LOL… Click here to view it!
…I hope I answered these questions well and congratulations to those who are nominated! Thank you Anna, dinosaursdonkeysandms and Capili again for nominating me, you girls are nice people!
Bye everyone (for now)
Hellooooooo everyone out there who actually chooses to read my posts! I’m very happy (as usual whenever I log on to my WordPress account!) because I got nominated to do the THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD AND…(Yes, there’s more!) THE ONE LOVELY BLOGGER AWARD! (Excuse me for the capitals btw but that is due to my extreme over excitement) The lovely Smiling Dreamer nominated me for both of these awards which is so sweet of her! So, let’s just start with The Mystery Blogger Award first!
The Mystery Blogger Award!
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your…
View original post 694 more words